Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Last Ditch Effort..

This is a 'special' edition video from Mark, my
fellow karter. Thanks mate! wink.gif

It show me getting closer and closer to Julian
in the closing stages of Heat 1.

In the video, he caption it as I raised my hand
in 'the thrill of victory'

Ok.. firstly, I did not win that heat. blush.gif In fact
we were just jostling for 6th position, and I only
get to know it after we got back to the pits.
With so many spins to me and others, I really have
no idea who is where and where exactly do I stand
relative to Julian position. For all we know, I may
be a lap down from him.

To be frank, I did not raise my hand to celebrate,
but to indicate that I am slowing down after the
checkered flag is out. But, I did have a huge grin
on me in my helmet! biggrin.gif To catch and passed him
in these circumstances... Lap lap, last corner! happy.gif

I'm reliving Hamilton's moment in Brazil Grand
Prix in 2008! biggrin.gif that too much a comparison... tongue.gif

2 comments:

jmguitars said...

glad you liked the video, Jonathan. Julian sure looks surprised.

Velocita Karting said...

like he said, he thought he was already the last finisher of the wet race. just hope i can give him more surprises in the coming race. ;p