Monday, March 22, 2010

Level Up

21 March 2010

Consider this....   my good friend, KP, will now take me as a target
to chase for the races to come in Plentong! blush.gif

I hope I don't disappoint him. And I hope to remain as a target
for as long as I can. tongue.gif

In truth, I think I had improved these few months.
Although there will be a hundred and one things and more to better
on, I think I had understand the engine, chassis and my own driving
much better than previously.

One catalyst that really assist me was the fact that James Lee started
to race with us in Plentong. Watching race videos that had him taking
the corners, the race line, having him in my kart and some valuable
advice from him really led me to understand more about the kart
overall. thumbsup.gif

Of course, the GP10 chassis also really help me in the overall driving.
There are certainly much more potential in getting the setup better to
suit my driving and the track. nod.gif

Now, I had decided to part with the engine I had for a brand new one.
It will be a new 2010 Rotax Max engine. wink.gif
The new engine which featured the same cylinder from the very
successful P9 Max but has 2 'major' improvements.
The improvement on the parts are for durability and had no advantage in
lap times, so they say. tongue.gif

2010 Exhaust improvement for 09 Rotax Max engine:


2010 Clutch improvement for 09 Rotax Max engine:
I just hope that with the newer engine I can really see where I am
on the track. Now, I wish that the engine will not be taking too long
to arrive. Because I do need a lot of track time to get up to speed.
That also one thing that help me (or anyone) to improve, which is to
get as much quality track time as possible. drivingcar.gif

1 comment:

airworm said...

Woot..cost how much?