Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fixing a broken Heart

3 Mar

Yes, there's a need to fix a broken heart
Not mine though, that of the kart!! tongue.gif

Well, don't we all have to agree that the engine is the heart of
the kart. I realised that today when I count again the days I had
been unable to hop into my nice blue GP10 kart and drive it.
Just like a human being, without the heart, everything comes to a
standstill. Complete and utter standstill for 24 days including today.
huh.gif

But in about 4 days, on Sunday, I think(& hope) I can  now
finally drive and race properly since the cause of the engine
issue is identified.
It is the metal gears that are the problem. 
Also there's a 'hold plate' or some screws or some bearings
that I should have change when I switched to the Rotax 09 gears.

I would if someone had told me about it. sad.gif

So the lesson here is to gather more information on the product
and have people who aren't afraid to ask you to spend some money
because it will actually help you to save more in the long term.
Rather than to save some now, and spend much more later...
like me now!  bigcry.gif

In a race or even practice, we always push the machinery to its
limit so it is always good to take a look of the parts after each
session and change the wore parts asap.

But nonetheless, I will be hoping to keep to my target spelt out
for myself even though it had been close to a month since I drove.

Be Positive! nod.gif

2 comments:

airworm said...

Good luck bro..call me when u go in next time..hope to see u race again soon...been a long while since i drove too

Velocita Karting said...

thanks, man. call me also when u finish your reservist, then i will jio Rachel out for kopi with us ;)