Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Aching

7 Oct

Yesterday I went back to the track.
Mainly just to ensure my ribs is indeed getting better,
and to make myself familiar with the kart once again.

A month off the kart, I seems to have 'race fitness' off quite
a fair bit. sweatdrop.gif My forearm was particularly sore. Shoulder as well.
The good thing is there is no ache of any kind from the ribs
area today. smile.gif

Some tasks yesterday at the track was to charge up KP's
kart battery, which is from Graeme.
Then I advised him to rotate the front tyres from left to right
and vv. What was done too are to realign his steering, and a
sprocket change.

So that on sunday there will very little or nothing to be done
on the karts.

Hope this sunday it will be a good outing for me in general. thumbsup.gif

Another task, as seen from the pic, is for me to try to get the
new MyChron4 to work on 55 which is my previous kart.

The temp sensor works fine, but the lap timer is not working
at all, which is odd. I tried for 40 mins with many configurations
and still the little black box do not function as it's supposed too.

I may have to find a spare lap receiver for it to test.

Hence, yesterday for one person the guys had to pushed out
3 karts for me!

Here is a highlight of the day.. Cat and mouse...!

No comments: