Monday, February 16, 2009

Take Off... and Out!



I got this video extract from Tony showing how I got
crashed out in Heat 2.

I'm in the red kart.

At 13 second of this clip, you will see that Wee How's kart
somehow ran over Mark's tire and missiled to my left side
pod as I was already turning for the downhill section.

That explain why I did not know anything about it.
As a flying kart is the least I would expect at that spot.

At that point I lost out some positions to Allan and Mary
but I was expecting myself to gain the ground back in the
course of the race. I believed the Heat 1 incident make me
more tentative at the start of the race. Which cause me a
little bit of speed for the straight.

Although I reckon this to be a racing incident, I think Wee
How is wrong to just jinked left without due care running
over Mark's tire and then heavily into me.

Ah well... oh well....

No comments: