Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just standing around....

6 Sept

Went into Plentong track today just to see/ help my fren KP run in his repaired Max engine. The day started 'badly' for me with a swollen left eye, and some form of a stomach upset...

In addition, KP was late for almost 2 hours because he overslept!
However it was a great day with some BBQ at Graeme's pit.. yumyum chicken wings

And oh, I did have my self discipline by not hopping into the kart with my rib still hurting today. It may be another week or 2 or even 3 before I can fully recovered...
Only then I will jump into my kart once more!

Video clip of Graeme giving chase to Mary. Hope the video do it justice as it was really fast and awesome when I took this in very close proximity. Stand around watching is never close to doing it yourself! I just have to be patient now...

No comments: