Monday, September 7, 2009

Just standing around part2

7 Sept


Yes, this is a part 2 of idle chat. Idling.. and chatting rolleyes.gif

Today for the first time in 2 weeks, I went to have a
swim. And boy oh boy, it felt good.
But at the same time, I still feel the tightening of the left ribs area.
ohmy.gif

This rib 'injury' really set me back in terms of getting more track
time on the new kart. All these just means I have little time to identify
any issues on the chassis, engine, tyres and my driving.

Bottom line, I am not getting faster! darn... shakehead.gif

I really hope I can recover in time for the Sept race.
Why the rush, right?

Previously I was thinking to skip the Sept race in Plentong,
but because it has been brought to attention that there will no 'monster
karts' taking part in the race I am now very keen to race with similar
makes engines. All 2 strokes engines... except for one Biland used by a
crazy old man. Beside the Biland of Louis, all other karts engines should
be of 2 stroke nature. Who cares about silly old man, right? laugh.gif

It should be of a good fun race with the full track being used. It will
be tough but it will be a excellent training. thumbsup.gif

Thus I just hope I can get back on to the kart soon and zoom away!

No comments: