Thursday, June 4, 2009

I dreamed A Dream

4 June

I believed most of us had seen or at least heard of the name
Susan Boyle recently.

If you have not, then perhaps you have not watched any BGT
or seen this at all as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

I'm still moved by her first audition almost every time I see
she belted out "I dreamed a dream" thumbsup.gif

Anyway, enough of Susan.

I did actually have a dream a few nights back. I dreamt that I
had a brand new kart. Brand New chassis, Brand New Rotax
Max engine and I was going fast on the track! It was fantastic.
I was elated.... in the dreams, of course. sleeping.gif

Basically now back to reality, I still had to work out what's
wrong with my kart. Really have to identify where the
problem(s) is. Is it with the chassis and it settings?
Or is it with the engine and its settings?
At the moment, I may have to say it's a bit of both. confused.gif

Because of all these 'troubleshooting' it means since last race,
I had not been on the track and be able to push hard at all.
I would really be really short of 'race fitness'.
With the race coming up next week, I really hope I can
get some overall improvements from the kart this Sunday.
Otherwise I may just sit out of it.
unimpressed.gif

I had a year or so already at the tail end, and I had enough
lessons from it. Now I know I really can be competitive I will
be inclined to race somewhere near the front.
Otherwise, it will seems to me to be a step or many steps
backwards. shakehead.gif

I want to be competitive again. I definitely need to sort the
issues I have now
OR
to go out and get another kart. But the latter option will be
the last resort since first and foremost it will requires $$$
and secondly patience to scout for a good replacement.

Much as I like a new kart, I do hope on Sunday I will be able
identify the problem areas and fix it once and for all.
Fingers crossed! wink.gif smile.gif

No comments: