Thursday, March 12, 2009

Targets

I would have to admit sometimes I will go into a
race weekend just to have fun.

Personally, it is always fun to be karting whether
it's a leisure weekend or in a race.
Regardless the result, I will always try to enjoy it.

Unless, there's a huge shunt like the one I had in
Feb race.

Anyhow, I had given it Some thoughts. Just some..
that I should at least give myself a target to work on
so that I will not go into any race aimlessly.

The coming, I will aim to:
* Qualify in the upper half of the field.
* So that I will finish in the front 4 by end of Heat 1
* Then try to remain in the position to challenge for a
'podium finish'

High target? High time to do so!
=)

1 comment:

jmguitars said...

Hey Jonathan, did you meet your goals in today's race?

I would have love to have made the race, bags were packed and everything was ready to go - but decided not to so that I could look after sick wife.

Real Life > Karting

sigh