Saturday, January 24, 2009

May the Bull Runs Begin!

In about 2 days times, many Chinese around the year will
celebrate the customary Lunar New Year. Based on the
Chinese Zodiac Sign, the new Lunar New Year will be that of
Ox or Bull or Cow.

With the recent news of a global recession, I would hope that
this will be a bullish year. Maybe it will not be as good as previous
years, but at least not that bad as expected us all. wink.gif

In the kart race context, I certainly hope that this year will be
a much better year for me on the track. With quite a number of
main problems resolved after the last race in 2008, I'm genuinely
looking forward to sitting in my kart again now! smile.gif

Talking about it, I had received my air box from Koene Racing
this morning. Sweet stuff! thumbsup.gif It should up the performance of the
engine... I hope!


Before, I end this short post, I would like to wish everyone who
is going to celebrate the BULL Year...
Happy Happy Chinese New Year, 新年开乐!

cheers happy.gif

No comments: