Sunday, October 12, 2008

10.10

Yes, a weekday for karting. How nice! Wink
It was a surprise to see Gary there at the track side as well.
Since he's there means I could use his laser alignment tool for
my front wheel!
it's one of the most hi tech things I had done for my kart
COOL !

The initial alignment was very very wrong and out. After
spending some time to have it aligned, I was ready to kart.

I was ready for a good time. A good lap.....

However, throughout the day I somehow suffered from much
vibrations from the front. Could it be that the new hub was not
fitted properly or it was somewhat crooked?
Also, could it be that I was not feeling too good that day?

It was bad, after about 5 laps I was feeling the effects of the
vibrations. I was tired. And all my best lap time comes in the
second lap of the 3 sessions! tsktsk Unimpressed

It was an odd day. A bad day. As I promised myself a better
timing overall but all I got a a lot of screeching tyres noise. Lips Are Sealed
Perhaps, they are right I should be smoother round the corners.
Maybe it's the bad habit that die hard. Unsure

Well, I shall test myself with the kart again soon.
And it's really go from the start. Smile

PS. Learnt from one of my buddy there that he crashed out
heavily at the corner before the downhill. Sweat Drop
Leg swollen as he flown out of the kart.
Thus, drive safely.... kart even more safely.
Get Well soon, Kenneth, my friend

No comments: