Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ideally

13 June

World Cup, PC Show, shopping for new shirts, gatherings, and
rest to recover from a cold had all prevented me from getting to
the track this weekend.

I had a nasty bout of cold a day after the wet karting session.

Which means I did not get any running or swimming or some
training done at all until Friday.
I could felt I had lost some edge then. It is inevitable when I'm
'sick' and not doing any physical work out.

Additional hardly ideal is when the coming race is on Father's
Day, 20 June.

Nothing is ideal for a race prep. But then again when is things
100% ideal when I race? Not enough sleep la, not enough
practice la, wrong settings la ... etc.

However, I will still try my very best to be at the track side
in my kart racing with the guys.

Why?

Because it's FUN!

If this factor is taken out of the equation I will not even bother
waking up at 6am, drive all the way to JB, drive all the way into
the jungle, and just kart. I will not do all this if it isn't fun.

So ideally or not... Guys, like myself, just want to have some
fun sometimes too!

No comments: