Wednesday, April 7, 2010

the Wait

6 Apr

I had been falling slightly ill these past week. wacko.gif
The weather had been blamed... as you can imagine heavy
showers and very strong sun don't bode too well with our
body.

And my Good Friday was much spent trying to recover from
laryngitis. SIANzzz sleeping.gif sad.gif sleeping.gif

Beside the weather, I had also been trying to do too much
in whatever amount of time I can for some training.
Running, doing resistance trainings, and some anaerobic stuffs.
All these with inadequte rest probably one of the causes that had
me feeling not 100% recently, even now. huh.gif

However, I had been thinking that one of the utmost important
reason is that I had not been karting! happy.gif
So far since I had my rib injury last year, I had been a very healthy.
Not a day of being ill. And it does seems once I have this stoppages
in my beloved kart, I go awry internally!

Anyway, a good news: the new Rotax Max engine is here, and it
will be deliver to Plentong sometime next week.
I can't wait. wink.gif

Oh, get this while watching Criminal Minds (my new fav),
and I find it very apt for some of us thinking of writing/ blogging:
Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self. thumbsup.gif
from Cyril Connolly

The next entry will be about my experience with the new engine,
I hope. Fingers crossed!

Before I signed off, my good friend, Ivan, had agreed to have me
using his kart in Plentong for practice. I think I will take up his
offer this weekend, and pray to God that nothing bad will befall
on it while I'm driving it! lipsrsealed.gif tongue.gif

1 comment:

airworm said...

Bro get well soon, if I knew you went in, you could have used my kart! Yeah also craving the go kart. Let me know when you go in with your engine. I also want to go!