Monday, February 8, 2010

Times from the Race

8 Feb

Thanks to Tony, here are times from the laps of yesterday race.

Also Mark has a race video at Race Video

I had only done 2 laps for heat 2, it seems and had to get back into
the pits in lap 3 itself.
If only the engine hold up I guess I will have a good race with Alan,
Ivan and later with Leo.
In Heat 1, one interesting moment is when I had to overtake Louis
at the hairpin just before the start finish line. After which, I just kept
him there. That was not good enough as my pace was relative slow
as Alan Lange overtook me shortly after. He had a darn good race
throughout the day with his Rotax Max. I can see that his hard
work on the kart paid off, no one can deny him that. Hard work
pay off, not only just getting new or more 'powderful' engines.

So more hard work ahead for me to get better!
Now, I just wonder what is really wrong with my engine.
Sigh...

Also my right leg really hurt along with my back now.
It does seems the vibration from the engine is not of massage
nature!  darn darn darn

No comments: