Sunday, February 7, 2010

Falling well short of expectations

7 Feb

I have much energy left in me today, right now, not tired, fresh...
Probably you got the idea... and why would I be in this state?

Engine problem. It was vibrating so badly that I feel my bone
shake to its core in the opening laps of Heat 2.

I had to pit in after that.
Currently the engine is sent for further inspection so that I can
use it for the next race.


It is quite very disappointing as I was hoping for a good race.


During qualifying, I had already felt something is not right with
the kart with some vibration.
I thought it was tyres, which I am using for the second race.
I just pushed on, but the result is only 7th.

During Heat 1, although I managed the entire 15 laps I just feel
terrible. The kart was just vibrating . Vibrate when it was on the
straight, and when I was accelerating uphill. My leg is now kind
of aching from all these shaking about.
At the end of it, I was beat from just driving from it.


Even as I finished better from my qualifying Heat 1 in 5th,
I just felt there was something 'not right' and I was not
doing as well as I thought I could.

Got to just put this behind me and see what the next race hold.

Really tired...  perhaps more details in the next ones.
How odd that is I am 'feeling' energetic but yet tired at the same time.
tsktsk   Cold be the anger within myself!

No comments: