Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Go 2 Race Pics

2 Dec

Thanks to Lennie, who went to kart on his own kart on
Sunday and took great pics of us racing.
He has his own blog which talks about everything,
which mainly has one of his utmost passion of basketball
at airworm23.blogspot.com. Hit it!

The pics here will seems "low res" as it is taken off
from FaceBook where he uploaded it, but it good for
uploading to sites like this.

I will get the proper high res ones from him some time later

Probably I had got slightly too elated on my lap times in
my previous entry, but one has to understand I was
struggling with the chassis setup and myself in the past races
with several issues. So to see a good lap times on the MyChron,
I am just delighted.

However, also as stated, there are much more to learn and
so much more to do in achieving a decent result.
I have to recognize the simple fact that I did not even finish
Heat 2, and spun in Heat 1.
As it is said, "to finish the race in 1st, first one has to finish"

For now, a pictorial review of the race..

I like this one very much. Rarely, did I even notice the flag flying
just in front of us.

Awaiting to start..
Awaiting to start, Heat 2

Let's Go Racing!
Having the lead before the one huge shunt, which lead to a Red Flag.


KP

Joey

Graeme

Thaddeus

Tony in action


Thaddeus proceed to overtake Louis

Back to pits

Despite his broad grin, Louis is trying to catch his breathe after Heat 2!
But at least he try his very best and finish.


Our young winner with his champagne.

Spectators, hope they enjoyed the close race

Fierce Competitors but even better friends

2 good mechanics who I can count on most times!

Jason, the 'chief' mechanics who I spent much time with to fine tune the chassis

2 comments:

airworm said...

Haha nice...thanks for the comments.
You could have taken the first heat if not for the incident!! But the boy was really smoking that day!

Velocita Karting said...

this is motorsports. anything can happened. it was really a unfortunate incident for him. Thaddesus is really good. i have much to learn from him, and his dad. ;)