Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Blue Machine

9 Dec

It had already been about 5 months since I gotten the
GP10 chassis and hit the track.
How time really flies!

Now that I had went through a few 'races' and
more testing sessions with it, I think I had began to get
a hold of the chassis coupled with the Max engine on it.

Also there are quite a few of tyre marks on the bumpers.

It's feeling good now. I hope it will continue to feel great this
weekend when we are going to have a simple 2 Stroke engine
race in Plentong.

On the GP10 chassis, I feel much feedback from it and hence
little minute tweaking from it give a lot in return.

Just basically happy with my decisions on the kart and engine.
Even more pleased with how it had performed up to now.

It's about time I do something good together with it soon,
and hope the driver (me) can deliver the goods with it

No comments: