Saturday, May 16, 2009

Power it Up...

16 May

Many of us who have take karting more seriously
will have one of those alignment tool for the front
wheels.
And what I have is the Sniper V2.
It is a great tool to use, which allow users to adjust the
Toe In /Out and the Camber Positives/ Negatives.

Basically it is a must have for setting purposes. scholar.gif

However, as time goes by, the battery for the laser will be
drained. Setting out to get new battery for the unit prove
rather tricky. I had to look up on internet to find out that
these battery is use on cameras as well. After looking
through some shops I still cannot find it. confused.gif

Thankfully, I chanced upon a general electronic store and
enquired about the battery. One look at the battery,
the shop owner tell me flatly ' No have.' unsure.gif
Then he continued, ' You can just buy 2 of these for the device'
showing me, in the process, 2 of 1.5V battery half the size of
the original battery that comes along with Sniper V2.

I was doubtful, but at the price of S$2 for 2 batteries, I decided
to trust the man and try my luck.

And I say now, it worked! The Sniper V2 is now back with a nice
red laser beam! laugh.gif

Once again, tomorrow is race day. I am quite happy that I can sweat it
out on the track again. It seems there will be about 15 participants
tomorrow, so it will be very exciting event.... as long as I stay on track
for the entire 2 heats. happy.gif fingers all crossed, and prayers for that!
smile.gif

No comments: