Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Track Configurations

Because of the variations Plentong track can have for different races,
we do not always race in the same track layout.
Thumbs Up
The last race was done in this configuration as seen by the
red dots :
The challenge of this particular layout is the long long straight.
How do one set up the kart for that?
For the majority, we do it by using a smaller sprocket so that
it's not too damaging to the engine and able to have a higher top
end speed.Scholar

I wasn't too keen at all to have a engine failure. All I wanted
is to able to finish the race. In any case, to finish either 1st, 2nd
or 3rd etc... firstly I have to cross the finishing line.

Personally, after the race I wasn't particularly tired nor do I
have any ache the very next day. Wink
However that night, upon finishing my dinner I was knackered
by about 9 plus, 10pm ! Newborn baby don't fall asleep or sleep
this well! Laugh

No comments: