Monday, June 20, 2011

A pain in the neck

20 June

Collected my first ever 1st!!

Told myself I must to try to get these ones more often.

The day driving was mainly to try some different lines and braking points for the hairpin. I believed the turn in and exit can be much better to have better speed for the straight.

The day went ok and some points are learnt.

However, my neck had been acting up again. I firmly attributed it to the day I clashed into the fun kart while I was on track with KP... darn...

Talking about KP, his clutch broke! It is likely to be because the misfiring of his engine due to a 'old' spark plug which cause the clutch to break. Thankfully there was a replacement parts from Louis and it was duly changed in preparation for the race next week.

My thoughts of the coming race this weekend on 26 June are that I could be struggling if I do not get my neck sorted out, and hence importantly I pray for a wet wet race to minimise the G and save my neck... literally!

cheers!

No comments: