Sunday, March 20, 2011

One once!

20 March 2010

Today I managed to finally finish 1st ... in one of the heats!!

It was rather memorable because I started at dead last from that race.
Furthermore it was raining! The track was all wet!

I have to start last because I was underweight in Heat 1, about 1.5kg off.
Quite very strange as I weight myself the night before and found that I was still at the same weight.
Anyway that Heat 1, I finished 2nd.

With the DQ of not enough weight, to start last.

Started at 2.30pm, the rain had been pouring for already about 30 mins. It was fairly heavy at times, and we have to resort to shouting while at the main area. The rain hitting the roof was really deafening!

More of the race details to come.

But really glad I overcame my somewhat fear of wet driving, and came in 1st of our category.

Somehow, now, one cannot await for the next race!

cheers!

2 comments:

airworm said...

Congrats Bro! Too bad I cannot be there to capture the moment...

Velocita Karting said...

thanks, bro. it was indeed special for myself. and Thanks Heaven for opening up. :)