Sunday, September 7, 2008

What I can do in 50 Seconds is ...

what KP can do in 48 sec...
and what Leo can do in 46 sec!
darn, am I slow and unfit!

some consolations... I think I did a high 49 sec on the new
1.1 km Plentong track.

Where am I slower and how exactly can I be faster??

Firstly, I felt I have to overcome my fear of my previous brake
issue. Now that my brake is rather biting, I should put faith in it
to brake as late as possible and still know that I can slow in time
for any corners.

Then I should start to throttle as early as I can after corner.
I realised that it does take a moment or two for my engine to be
at the optimal RPM, and all these moments at a few corners cost me
much time I think.

Thirdly, perhaps perhaps, I should change a seat. Or I should slim
down considerably so that I can fit into my seat comfortably.
My seat currently is just a tad too fitting. Which may be causing me
some real discomfort during a run.

BUT it's all excuses!!!! I should go faster! Faster! and Faster!
Throttle earlier, and No fear!

Hope my next entry will see myself saying I had put in a good lap
with a good time in the range of 47 sec!

Wink

No comments: