Sunday, September 28, 2008

Qualifying at Night, F1 GP Singapore

As I was working on Fri evening, this is the first time I took my seat
at the Padang grandstand. The view is great, but the seat is a bit wobbly.
Which means if you like a rocky chair, you will enjoy it!
I arrived at my gate for entry, just in time to watch the Formula BMW
cars past by. It seems like a good race. From where I am seated I could
actually hear the commentary, which is good as most time fans on the
track do not know what's really happening.

Shortly after the support race, me and my colleague went off to get
some dinner outside the track. This proved wise as it is much value
for money than what they offered in the track, expected though.

Upon returning to the track and our seats, the lights were on for
Practice 3.

Quite a sight. Beautifully lit up. Thumbs Up

How fast is the F1 cars? Can you see the Ferrari in the pic above?

As there are 2 long hours between the Practice Session and the
Qualifying, we decided to get some beer just behind our grandstand.
The atmosphere is quite a buzz! Wink Zouk did a good job in
drumming up the spirits of many race goers especially for the
tourists. Sly


Back to the Qualifying, Massa got pole position while Hamilton
second, followed by Kimi, then Kubica.
And so, it seems like it's going to be an interesting race on Sunday.
I hope! Nod

No comments: