Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Plentong Track

Quite a timing, I must say. Which I started this blog when my
regular track at Premas Jaya, Johor Bahur is slated for closure
and been moved to Plentong.

Which is why there is no entry of any competitive race which
I took part in with my own kart.

However, that should change within a month or so.
Premas track is now officially shut, and that the new track is
due to start operating from 19 July.
Which is great! I'm getting bored driving. I need to kart! I need
to feel I am on the edge Sly I need to feel alive Thumbs Up

I gathered that the track is very very close to ready, but safety
bits like the tyre walls around the corners is not set up yet.
Hence, I think there will be a few of us using fun kart to familiarize
with the track layout first. After which, we will hit the track with
the fast & furious machinery. Bring it on!
Laugh

The details of the where the new track is can be found on :
Track layout is released as well. (look out for the LONG turn 5)
http://www.permasgokart.com/main.htm
Can't wait to hit the track soon!

Stay tuned for a FR Smile

cheers

No comments: