Thursday, June 26, 2008

Data for Driving fAster

I had received this email from Terence. Apparently, he's a karting
coach based in UK.
Recently, he has been talking and writing about how to use
Data Acquisition Tools can really help in getting us faster
around the track.

I had also installed MyChron4 on my own kart.

And to be honest, I had not been using it to improve my driving
at the moment. There's much to read on it, and very little sense
I can make of it.
Once to the new track, I promise myself to make full use of
the MyChron4.

Meanwhile , if you are thinking of getting one of such 'toys' do
read what he has to offer... it's a Discount!

PS. I am not getting anything from it.
cheers



------------
Dear Jonathan, I can't believe the test day I've just had.
I'll be writing
a detailed article on it all soon, but I can't
wait till then
to tell you, this is too important.

Basically, what I've found out is not only is data acquisition

a handy tool for going fast. It is 100% essential that you have

data, and it's more important than anything else you budget
for!!

How can I say that, well I just did a day at Whilton Mill where
we used the data from the previous test I wrote you about
last
week.
We used the same tired old slicks, were still 7kg over-weight
and the chassis snapped behind the bearing carrier.


We didn't touch the set up at all and only worked on driving to
what the data told us. We went a second a lap faster than
before,
and if we had raced the day before we would have
walked it!! I've
just been on the phone to the importer for AiM Mychron
asking
how we can help you to get the gear you need to do the
same as us.

So, he agreed on giving a 10% discount for anyone who enters the
discount code
evenflow
on his site when purchasing


So, the discount code is:
evenflow

The karting section of the site is
http://shop.aim-tec.co.uk/kart-9-c.asp
The discount code applies to everything there from a simple

Mychron4 to a full monty acquisition set up. The easiest way
to get started with proper data acquisition
is to go for GPS system.
If you already have a Mychron4 just
buy the GPS module, or you
can buy them together in the
'ready to go data kits' section

You just enter the discount once you go to the checkout page
and
hit 'go' next to where you entered the discount...
Or you can phone
them on 0844 800 2183 and mention
EvenFlow for your discount

I'm so keen you get the data gear you need you can even give
me a
call if you want to know the best package to buy on
01536 799 008.
I've never been so certain about any other kart related products.
Look, I'd even recommend you buy this Aim Data Acquisition before
you ask me for coaching
There I said it, data acquisition is more
important than my
driver coaching!! Here's the discount code again
evenflow
The AiM Technologies site is
http://shop.aim-tec.co.uk/kart-9-c.asp

Ok, I think I did my best to convince you
and I really hope you go for it.

Best regards
Terence
www.evenflow.co.uk
www.karting1.co.uk
www.kartintelligence.com
Terence Dove
www.evenflow.co.uk

1 comment:

azhix said...

Interesting...very interesting.