Monday, September 5, 2011

Not again!!

5 Sept

Not well... not well at all for yesterday race. In fact, I would called it a horrible result according for my own standard. Although I had fun racing with Graeme going side by side through 2 high speed corners and sneaked in front of Alan Smith after the last corner for a 4th place finish in Heat 2, it was an overall pretty underwhelming race for myself.

It was to be said that it was the fact I did pretty well on the other straight high speed races previously, and hence I was going to expect more of thoes.

Did not help when one of the mechanics pointed out to me that my chain was damaged, and rear axle bearings were also not good with free play being noticed when he moved it up and down by hand.

Do not know if all these contributed to lap times being slower by 0.7s or not.

All I know for now, it's that there are much work to be done once again to be really competitive at the sharp end again.


Surely, have to plan for some serious training again.

Will get to more of the race details later.

all for now.
cheers

No comments: