Thursday, July 28, 2011

Back in shape...

28 July 2011

See the tyre marks and the dents on my right pod?
'Evidence' that the silly boy charged from who knows where from behind into me.


Parts I have to replace...
Stub Axle. Oh, not forgetting have to replace the 2 bearing top and bottom of the stub axle. Have to straighten the kingpin bot slightly too.

Steering Column. New, although the previous one was straighten, but I do not want to have any doubt in my mind at all that something wsa not right.

I hope I don't sound extravagant or outlandish.

But this is one of the most important aspect of competitive karting which is eliminate any equipment questionables. This will ensure that when we are down at the track our focus will only be of one aim and goal - To Win.

Simple?

Sort of...

HAHAHA

cheers

No comments: