Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sweating it out

29 July

Was at the track on 25 July morning.

Much as I wanted to sleep in I wanted to check if the chassis is
really fine.

Thankfully, the weather was just great with sun all the day while
I was there. cool.gif wink.gif

There was a group of guys and gals there as well taking turn to
try out a kart fitted with Rotax Max engine.
By chance I was out on the track with one of them was too.

Because of several factors I managed to just ease past him,
and continue on my way.

They got really interested in my kart and getting to know how to
go faster. We chatted... and then they started shooting me!

And here are a few good shots which I was tagged in FB. thumbsup.gif
interesting...!
Hope I can get more of the pics, as they seems to be snapping
all the way while I was driving.

Not everyday I felt like a 'celebrity' ! tongue.gif laugh.gif




No comments: