Sunday, January 17, 2010

Keeping at it

17 Jan

I guess I will keep it short for this one for now.
I'm pretty beat. sleeping.gif

Quite very happily, I managed 'win a race' in Plentong today.
happy.gif
Six of us racing, me, Leo, CK, Graeme, Tyler, Alan Smith and
supposedly Alan Lange with his Axiro.

Draw lots for Heat 1 starting position, and I started from 6th!
mellow.gif
Starting order is:

Graeme, Leo, CK, Tyler, Alan, me

However, managed to finish second for Heat 1, closing in on
Leo during the final stages.
Had some very close racing with Graeme once again.
Which I reckon always define our friendship and massive
respect for each other. Brutal aggressive racing with each
other, but always room for each other in almost any situation.
Tyler was saying watching us in front of him, he thought we are
going to end up crashing very heavily..
No, we won't, my friend. laugh.gif

Since we are going with reverse grid for Heat 2, I am at the back
row once again. The starting order is:

Alan Smith, CK, Tyler, Graeme, me, Leo

Alan Lange did joined us in the fray with his monster engine
as mentioned.

At lap one or two, I guess he was one of the reason or 'the'
reason that caused both Leo and Graeme to go off. shakehead.gif
Which in another lap or so, I managed to overtook Alan, then
CK for the lead.

Took the chequered flag 1st once again which is nice,
especially I had to do it from the back. nod.gif

Although not a real race race, I am happy that some of the
hard work done previously is bearing some results.

"Today Preparation Determines Tomorrow's Achievement"

All for now. While I get some sleep and try to recollect some
interesting thrilling moments of the race.

cheers

No comments: